|20-11-2017||Uploaded new slides or Polarforms,
Conic Sections and Rational Curves.
|15-11-2017||Uploaded sheet for Exercise 3.|
|13-11-2017||Uploaded new slides B-Splines.|
|09-11-2017||Uploaded additional material for exercises and point overview.|
|01-11-2017||Uploaded sheet for Exercise 2.|
|19-10-2017||Uploaded sheet for Exercise 1.|
Note: The first class takes place on Monday, * October 16th! *
Wednesday, 15:00 - 17:00, G29-335
WPF CV;B 4-6
WPF IF;B 3-6
WPF IngIF;B 4-6
WPF WIF;B 4-6
- Differential geometry of curves and surfaces
- Bezier curves
- Bezier spline curves
- B-Spline curves
- Rational curves
- Polar forms
- Tensorproduct Bezier- and B-Spline surfaces
- Bezier surfaces on triangles
- Surface interrogation and fairing
- Subdivision curves and surfaces
- G. Farin. Curves and Surfaces for Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design. Morgan Kaufmann, 2002. Fourth edition.
- G. Farin and D. Hansford. The Essentials of CAGD. AK Peters, 2000.
- J. Hoschek and D. Lasser. Grundlagen der Geometrischen Datenverarbeitung. B.G. Teubner, Stuttgart, 1989. (English translation: Fundamentals of Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design, AK Peters.)
- G. Farin. NURB Curves and Surfaces. AK Peters, Wellesley, 1995.
- H.-P. Seidel. An Introduction to Polar Forms. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications 13, 1, 1993
Research Seminar Announcement
In the course of the Visual Computing research seminar Prof. Dr. Mario Botsch from the University of Bielefeld will give a talk with subsequent discussion about the topic ICSPACE: Motor Learning in Virtual Reality.
We would like to invite everyone interested to join us. The research seminar will take place on Friday 24.11.2017, 13:15 in G29-R335.