We offer the lecture in both German (Monday, Wednesday) and English (Tuesday, Thursday).
The first classes take place on Monday, *October 8th* / Tuesday, *October 9th*.
Monday, 13:00 - 15:00, G29-335
Wednesday, 15:00 - 17:00, G29-335
English Lecture (Motejat):
Tuesday, 09:00 - 11:00, G29-335
Thursday, 09:00 - 11:00, G29-335
WPF CV;B 4-6
WPF IF;B 3-6
WPF IngIF;B 4-6
WPF WIF;B 4-6
- Differential geometry of curves and surfaces
- Bezier curves
- Bezier spline curves
- B-Spline curves
- Rational curves
- Polar forms
- Tensorproduct Bezier- and B-Spline surfaces
- Bezier surfaces on triangles
- Surface interrogation and fairing
- Subdivision curves and surfaces
- G. Farin. Curves and Surfaces for Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design. Morgan Kaufmann, 2002. Fourth edition.
- G. Farin and D. Hansford. The Essentials of CAGD. AK Peters, 2000.
- J. Hoschek and D. Lasser. Grundlagen der Geometrischen Datenverarbeitung. B.G. Teubner, Stuttgart, 1989. (English translation: Fundamentals of Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design, AK Peters.)
- G. Farin. NURB Curves and Surfaces. AK Peters, Wellesley, 1995.
- H.-P. Seidel. An Introduction to Polar Forms. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications 13, 1, 1993
Research Seminar Announcement
In the course of the Visual Computing research seminar Dr. Rhaleb Zayer from MPI Informatik Saarbrücken will give a talk with a subsequent discussion about the topic The frugal beauty of natural tessellations in the language of linear algebra.
We would like to invite everyone interested to join us. The research seminar will take place on Friday 23.11.2018, 13:15 in G29-R335.