The lectures and exercises will be completely digital.
You have to register an account on https://cagd.cs.ovgu.de/ to participate in lectures and exercises and get access to the zoom meetings.
To register for the exam please send a registration mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- matriculation number
- full name
- preferred date
Our office will then assign you an exam time slot and send you the login information for the zoom room.
Monday, 13:00 - 15:00
Friday, 13:00 - 15:00
WPF CV;B 4-6
WPF IF;B 3-6
WPF IngIF;B 4-6
WPF WIF;B 4-6
- Differential geometry of curves and surfaces
- Bezier curves
- Bezier spline curves
- B-Spline curves
- Rational curves
- Polar forms
- Tensorproduct Bezier- and B-Spline surfaces
- Bezier surfaces on triangles
- Surface interrogation and fairing
- Subdivision curves and surfaces
- G. Farin. Curves and Surfaces for Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design. Morgan Kaufmann, 2002. Fourth edition.
- G. Farin and D. Hansford. The Essentials of CAGD. AK Peters, 2000.
- J. Hoschek and D. Lasser. Grundlagen der Geometrischen Datenverarbeitung. B.G. Teubner, Stuttgart, 1989. (English translation: Fundamentals of Computer-Aided-Geometric-Design, AK Peters.)
- G. Farin. NURB Curves and Surfaces. AK Peters, Wellesley, 1995.
- H.-P. Seidel. An Introduction to Polar Forms. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications 13, 1, 1993